ORGANIC Coconut Water Fair Trade 330ml Multi-Pack
La Maison Du Coco
IN STOCK | DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS
Coconut Water With Ooh La-La! The next generation of coconut water is here now - certified organic, fair trade, single source, not canned, not from concentrate, nothing added.
La Maison Organic Coconut water begins inside the young green coconut, before the shell as we know it, has developed. The water is extracted and filled into tetra-pak at origin using a patented process, resulting in the most pure and authentic taste imaginable - just like sticking a straw into a coconut.
Organic and Fair Trade Certified
When choosing coconut water, savvy shoppers know that the term "100 percent natural" can have little meaning. Our coconut water has the highest organic accolades - both EU and USDA Organic certification. The Organic stamps guarantee non-pesticide and non-GMO and grown only from sustainable and ethical farming. This is all inspected by organic certifiers who take soil samples around the areas where the coconuts are grown, inspect the production plant, storage, and shipping processes.
Made From Philippine coconuts which are less sweet than Brazilian and Thai. Unlike other coconut waters, no sugars or flavourings are added (in fact nothing is added at all).
Sustainable and Ethical Sourcing
Fair Trade certified from Philippine agro-forestry. From growing, harvesting to packing, everything is done at source to the highest organic standards.
The ingredient list is short and sweet: Organic coconut water. (That's it! No added flavours, acids or sulphites.)
Our coconut water is low in calories, high in potassium and packed full of electrolytes, making it the natural way to rehydrate and replenish.
19 Reasons To Buy Our Organic Fair Trade Coconut Water
- Harvested and tetra-packed at source
- Not from concentrate!
- Organic certified
- Full of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium, Phosphorus
- Low Calorie - Just 20 calories per 100ml
- Nothing added
- Fair Trade certified
- Tastes refreshing!
- No fat, no cholesterol
- Isotonic and highly refreshing
- More potassium than a banana in one 330ml pack
- Recyclable packaging
- From nature, not a lab
- Electrolyte balance in harmony with the human body
- Rehydrate on-the-go
- Beats sports drinks with more electrolytes, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners
- Extra uses - add to smoothies, cocktails and mocktails
- Source of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, phytonutrients
- Easier than climbing a coconut tree!
Storage - does not need refrigeration.
Directions of use: Best serve chilled. Once opened, keep chilled and consume within 2 days.
Per 100ml Energy Kcal 20, Protein 0g, Carbohydrates 4.7g, Sodium 19mg, Potassium 222mg
Best Before: Over 6 months stored at room temperature.
Certified Organic - PH-BIO-141. BCS ÖKO-GARANTIE GMBH
Organic, Fair Trade, Suitable for Vegans, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher.
IN STOCK | DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS
Coconutty.co.uk became a frontrunner in promoting natural coconut products as better and healthier alternatives, and we continue this goal by always putting the customer first. We source the highest quality produce from this amazing tree that sustains life through its bountiful display of diversity and expression. Shop with us today and see the Coconutty difference.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider buying from us:
- We use trusted fulfillment services to deliver your order. We have partnered with reliable couriers and have orders dispatched on a daily basis. That means you will be receiving your wonderful coconut products by reliable couriers.
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- 1000s of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand all natural products. You will love our products.
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products comes back for more. We must be doing something right!
Choose from the following delivery options at checkout:
£3.95 (or Free delivery when you spend £35)
This is a no-rush option with delivery time of 4 to 7 working days from order date.
Delivery time is 2-3 working days from order date*.
Order by 1pm on a working day (Monday to Friday) for delivery of your order the next working day*.
* Excludes Fresh Green Coconuts. This product is dispatched to you when the next fresh batches arrive, every 3-7 days.
Highlands and Islands: Deliveries to remote locations (including highland or island addresses) may take 1-2 days longer.
We deliver to UK only. We have partners in Europe that we could put you in touch with if you live in Europe.
All orders are packed and dispatched from our warehouse in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire on a daily basis. We do not use drop-shippers, overseas brokers or third parties, so the products you buy come direct from our warehouse to you.
You May Also Like
Our flagship virgin coconut oil, made from fresh-picked coconuts - perfect for all culinary and beauty uses. Packed with beneficial fatty acids, including 50% lauric acid, our organic virgin coconut oil is a snowy-white butter which melts to a crystal clear liquid oil when warm. Each jar contains...
Pure and unrefined, our coconut sugar has a low Glycemic Index rating of 35, tested by the Philippine Coconut Authority (PCA). This is the sugar from the flower nectar of the coconut palm, a tree which grows in abundance around tropical coastlines, making it one of the most naturally sustainable sugars.This versatile ingredient is ...
Coconut vinegar also known as "toddy vinegar" and "tuba vinegar" - we're excited to have received a superior unfiltered version which contains "the mother".
This is the coconut tree's answer to apple cider vinegar with a broader spectrum of aminos and minerals...