Coconut Nectar Syrup 300g Jar
IN STOCK | DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS
Pure and unrefined, our coconut nectar has a low Glycaemic Index rating of 35, tested by the Philippine Coconut Authority (PCA). This is the nectar reduced down from the flower nectar of the coconut palm, a tree which grows in abundance around tropical coastlines, making it one of the most naturally sustainable sweeteners. This versatile ingredient is blessed with a wonderfully warm, sweet mild caramel flavour that lends depth to baking and cooking and can be used as a honey replacement that is entirely vegan and with its own unique taste.
- Naturally evaporated nectar of the coconut palm
- Low Glycemic Index rating 35 GI
- Low Fructose
- Contains amino acids, minerals and vitamins
- Use every day in cooking, baking and drinks
- Tastes delicious!
You can try it yourself in your own smoothies, drinks, pancakes and recipes. It could just take your tastebuds to a whole new level.
No additives or preservatives.
Unrefined, Vegan, Gluten free. Low Glycaemic.
Ingredient: Evaporated Nectar of the Coconut Palm
Best Before over 6 months +
IN STOCK | DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS
Energy 1612/379 kJ/kcal
of which sugars 93.1g
Fat 0g of which saturates 0g
100% Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar.
Use as an alternative to honey or maple syrup.
Harvesting blossoms of coconut tree (collecting sap), filtering, heating (evaporation), cooling, packing.
We were fortunate to launch coconut sugar into the UK in 2008. Since then it has gone on to become a staple in the kitchen and used by chocolate makers and natural products producers. Ever since our first customers tasted it and gave us feedback, they said how they would love to use coconut sugar all the time if it not for the high price. Well we have been able to reduce the cost substantially due to its growing popularity, allowing coconut farmers to benefit from economies of scale and now it is less than half the price it was back then.
Coconut nectar syrup is the sugar but in a rawer form as it has not reached granulation stage during the heating and evaporation process, therefore it has rich flavour notes and is suitable for many applications.
Here are just a few reasons why you should buy from us:
- We use trusted fulfillment services to deliver your order. We have partnered with reliable couriers and have orders dispatched on a daily basis. That means you will be receiving your wonderful coconut products by reliable couriers.
- Over 10 years experience in coconut products by sourcing the highest quality produce and providing exceptional customer service.
- Secure Ordering using industry best encryption.
- Lowest pricing available online
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- 1000s of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand all natural products. You will love our products.
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship.
- Everyone that uses our products comes back for more. We must be doing something right!
"All this from just one tree. That is why we are COCO-NUTTY."
Choose from the following delivery options at checkout:
£3.95 (or Free delivery when you spend £35)
This is a no-rush option with delivery time of 4 to 7 working days from order date.
Delivery time is 2-3 working days from order date*.
Order by 1pm on a working day (Monday to Friday) for delivery of your order the next working day*.
* Excludes Fresh Green Coconuts. This product is dispatched to you when the next fresh batches arrive, every 3-7 days.
Highlands and Islands: Deliveries to remote locations (including highland or island addresses) may take 1-2 days longer.
We deliver to UK only. We have partners in Europe that we could put you in touch with if you live in Europe.
All orders are packed and dispatched from our warehouse in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire on a daily basis. We do not use drop-shippers, overseas brokers or third parties, so the products you buy come direct from our warehouse to you.